The Real World
So I figured that a three-year hiatus was long enough for my blog to feel neglected- especially considering the fact that a lot has changed in the last 1,095 days.. Let's see:
- Worked for a Division 1 Athletics Communications Department (Go Gators)
- Traveled and worked in a country that I had never heard of before (Estonia, if you were curious)
- Graduated from UF
- Met, dated and got engaged to Ryan: A saint for saying he can put up with me for the rest of time
- Moved from Gainesville to West Palm Beach, Fla.
- No longer posting on my blog for a grade in my journalism classes...
There certainly have been many other occurrences but those are the top ones that come to mind. Basically this post is an introduction to my next chapter- the first one of the real world. I probably should've taken everybody's advice and enjoyed the post-college-pre-adult limbo but you know, there are bills to pay and such so here I am.
I will do my best to update here- if you have any interest. Some posts will be just day-to-day random thoughts that my fiancé may or may not be tired of hearing about (that's pretty much anything wedding related- poor guy) but also I'll do recaps of shoots and photography based posts.
So stay tuned because even I don't know how this adventure will unfold.